"Preparing Students to Change the World"
Right now, only 1 in 3 Black and Latino high school graduates in San Jose are eligible for a state university.
Too many students are not prepared to thrive and secure jobs in the technology and engineering fields right here in the Silicon Valley.
Less than 10 percent of Black and Latino graduates have bachelor’s or advanced degrees in computer science and engineering.
- Over 300 parents and future students of Promise Academy
- Elected Officials
- The Tech Museum of Innovation
- Silicon School Fund
- New School Venture Fund
- Local clergy and other community organizations
Dr. Anthony H Johnson
- 12 years experience in education
- Founding principal of an Innovative Tech High School
- Masters degree in Curriculum & Instruction
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership from St. Mary’s College
Ms. Samantha Hanlon
Head of School
- 13 years experience in education
- Founder of K-2nd grade elementary school
- Led school to achieve 86% met or exceeded standard in ELA and 76% met or exceeded standard in Math on Smarter Balanced Assessment (almost double state averages)
(in case your browser doesn’t support ‘mailto’)